Tuesday, March 21, 2017

LOOK: Jessy Mendiola ready for summer

JESSY Mendiola is already embracing the summer season.

The television actress treated her more than two million Instagram followers with snap shots of her in bikinis.

"This is how you chill and work at the same time," wrote the actress while dipped in a pool at Atmosphere Resort in Dumaguete, Negros Oriental.

Aside from her sexy photos, Mendiola also shared some floral clothing perfect for the summer months.

Thank you @heybabeswim for my lovely swimwear and @kimsison_ for styling. ?? @atmosphereresorts

A post shared by Jessy Mendiola (@senorita_jessy) on

This is how you chill and work at the same time. ?????? @atmosphereresorts

A post shared by Jessy Mendiola (@senorita_jessy) on

????

A post shared by Jessy Mendiola (@senorita_jessy) on

Mendiola also responded to those who were body shaming her.

She posted a photo with the message, “One day I had to sit down with myself and decide that I loved myself no matter what my body looked like and what other people thought about my body. I got tired of hating myself.”

The actress was hailed by FHM Philippines as the Sexiest Woman of 2016.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Must Watch: Pres. Rody Duterte Allocates P20-Billion for "Bangon Marawi" Program Video

Pres. Duterte announced the allocations of the P10-Billion funds for the recovery and reconstruction of Marawi City during the Eid'l...